organise rural sports competition since 1980 to
1988 in village
Nihalgarh To promote team spirit.
people aware against Dowry, Pollution, Drink addiction, female foeticide
with the help of street play, drama by artist of Gramin Vikas Mandal
from 1983 to 1997.
five youth leadership training camp for development of constructive
approach in youth that benefited 454 youth from all parts of Haryana
State. Almost all these trainees have got recognition as worthy
representative of the society and as a social worker.
splendid century celebration of Nihalgarh village was held that lasted
seven days. This helped the villagers to get acquainted with their
history of a century.
Integration camps were organized since 1985 to 1993 to fight the
challenges that hampered brotherhood and National Integrity.
to develop spirit of Sharm Sanskar in youth Sharm Sanskar Shivir
organized regularly since 1981.
awareness programmes were organized in order to make people aware with
the benefits of environment conservation and plantation. Alongwith that
cycle yatra also organized in remote rural area.
legal literacy camps were held in order to educate villagers specially
women since 1991.
Mandal organized mitigation Camps in Gubal, Lamjana, Khillari and Ganjan
Khera village of Latur district after Maharastra Earthquake and Mandal volunteer were there also for
mitigation camps in Gubal, Lamjana, Khillari and Ganjan Khera Village of
Latur district after Maharastra earthquake.
Mitigation camps were organized with relief materials worth ten lakhs
relief in Jagatringhpur Jajpur district of Orissa after Orissa cyclone
in November 1999.
January 2001 Gramin Vikas Mandal Organized relief camps for Gujat
earthquake effected people in Bhavpur bela, Mota bola, Devgarh & Mota
brar village of Maliya Taluka in Rajkot district.
December 2004 when the southeren parts of the country faced a disastrous
trunami. Mandal organized mitigation camps with relief materials worth
Rs; Eight lakhs in Chinakundi, Chimnammedu, Pudukupam and Meathukupam
villages of Nagai districts of Tamil Nadu Relief material provided for
Nehru Yuva Kendra Sangthan relief camps for Srinagar earthquake effected
area in October 2005.
2008 Arharia, Madhepra, Sahrsha, Supol and Purnia districts of Bihar
witnessed claimity in the form of flood and Mandal is volunteer were
there also for mitigation camps loving fifteen lakhs relief material.
Group have been formed comprising twenty five village Panchayta, youth
organization and Educational Institutions for natural claimities relief
work affair Orissa cyclone 1999.
Programme for Control of Blindness
free eye operation camp was organized on 8th April 1996 in
Charkhi Dadri town. Now since Jan. 2006 free eye operation is being
organized on third Sunday at Aray Samaj Mandir in Charkhi Dadri,
similarly another camp is being organized on first Sunday in
Mahendergarh since January 2009. Gramin Vikas Mandal conducted 185 camps
in which 8658 catract operation performed. Our volunteers look after
elderly people two days after operation. All operation have been
conducted in Govt. Jalan Eye Hospital, Bhiwani. Operation are totally
free of cost. But our 40 members from Charkhi Dadri and Mahendergarh
contributed two hundred per month each.
cost of one cataract operation in about five thousands. Hence
mathematical calculations in goes upto 4.50 crore help to needy elderly
Organization conducted a cycle yatra form Charkhi Dadri to Rajghat on
the eve of 50th century celebration of our Independence. It
covered nine state with 4700 K.M. in fourty Seven days. Our five youth
noticed the changes of our fifty year after Independence. They meet with
youth, farmers, spiritual social and political leaders in the way of
National Integration Camp from 1st to 6th
Nihalgarh Distt. Bhiwani (Haryana).
2. Inter State Youth Exchange programme organised by Gramin
Mandal Nihalgarh from 13th to 22nd Oct., 1987.
3. State level Youth leadership Traning Camp from 7th
to 13th March,
1998 at Nihalgarh in Distt. Bhiwani.
4. State Youth Leadership Trainning Camp from 29.9.89 to 3.10.89
Nihalgarh Distt. Bhiwani.
5. National Youth Seminar Oragnised By Gramin Vikas Mandal,
Nihalgarh From 12th to 14th
Nov. 89 in Mohindergarh.
6. State Youth Leadership Training Camp from 19.3.91 to 23.3.91 at
Nihalgarh in Distt. Bhiwani.
Youth Cooperative Training Camp from 12.1.92. to 19.1.92 in
Dadri Distt. Bhiwani.
National Youth Exhibition from 1.3.92 to 4.3.92 in Bhiwani
Workshop On Environment Conservation from 3rd to 4th
10. Organisation Of Beneficiaries for Anti Poverty Programme
June 1990 to Oct,1991.
Drinking Water Awareness Camps from 9th to 13th
Nov. 1992 in
5 villages of Bhiwani Distt.
Yoga Camp from 2nd to 7th Nov.1992 at Nihalgarh
National Integration Camp from 2nd to 5th
October 1993 in Youth
14. Collected Wheat, Clothes & cash worth
Rs.1.20 Lacs for
Maharashtra Earth Quake relief an oragnised one day
Camp in Village Khilari,Lamjana,Gajan Khera& Gulab of Latur
District (Maharashtra) from 1.11.93 to 3.11.93. .
15. Motor Cycle, Radio T.V &Electric Motor Winding
programme for Youth from Nov. 1993 to June, 1994.
Paryavaran Chetna Cycle Yatra From 19-20th April. 1994
oragnisd by Gramin Vikas Mandal, Nihalgarh.
Para Legal Literacy Camp from 24th To 25th
April. 1993 & 3rd To
4th Sept. 1994 Sponsored By Haryana
Legal Service & Advice
Committee, Chandigarh in Vill.Nihalgarh.
16 Work Camps, 8 Sports & 12 Cultural Programmes in
Villages of District Bhiwani.
Environment Trainning Camp from 12th To 14th
Feb, 1994 at
Nihalgarh in Distt. Bhiwani.
Flood relief Camp during Sept. 1995 flood in Charkhi Dadri town
and Vill. Birhikalan, Samashpur , Pandwan,
Mishri,organised by HEART, Yuva Shakti & GVM Nihalgarh.
21. Rural Sanitation camps from 8 to 10 Aug. 1995 in village
22 Paryavaran Chenta Mela from 14 to 15 May 1995 in college
auditorium Charkhi Dadri.
23. National Voters Awareness Campaign in Jan. 1995 and Aprill
24 Free Eye Camp in Aprill 1995 and May 1996 at Charkhi Dadri in
25. Mahila Chetna Mela for environment conservation from 2nd
June 1996 in village Nihalgarh .
Cycle Yatra Abhiyan from 15 August to 2nd October
the occasion Of 50th anniversary of
Indian independence covering 4700 K.M in nine States.
environment day celebration at Charkhi Dadri in Distt.
HEART Charkhi Dadri on 25 Nov. 1996.
28. Para Legal Camp in Village Mishri from 26-27 Oct. 1996
Inaugrated by the Justice N.C. Jain Punjab & Haryana
Court and presided over by the than Distt. & Session Judge
29 Central Services B Group Probationer’s field training from 12-
17 August 1996.
30 Free Eye Camp from 6-11 Oct. 1997 organised by Gramin Vikas
Mandal Charkhi Dadri.
31. Deliver a Radio talk on role of Youth Club in Development of
32. Handicapped Training Camp from 24 to 25 February 1998 in
National Environment Awareness Campaign 1995-96, 1996-97,
1997-98 organised by Gramin Vikash Mandal Nihalgarh.
34. Conference on “challenges of 21st century “ in Charkhi
19th April 1998 presided over by Sh T.N. Seshan.
35. Komi Ekta Saptah Programme on 25th Nov. 1998 & Health
Awareness Workship on 10th Nov. 1998 in Charkhi Dadri &
36. Free Eye camp from 2 to 7th Nov. 1998 in Civil
37. State Youth Conference on 19th Jan. 1999 in Charkhi
Presided over by Shri S.N. Subba Rao.
38. Free Eye Camp
from 2-7th November 1999 in Charkhi Dadri in
which 40 catract
39. Free Eye camp from 17-22nd Oct. 1999 in village Dhana
25 cotract operation conducted.
40. Orrisa Cyclone relief camps in villages of Distt. Jaajpur,
Kenderpada & Jagatsinghpur in Dec. 1999.
41. Old Age Day Care Center Charkhi in the year 1999-2001.
42. 50 Social Animators training programme from 14th Sept.
43. Gujrat earthquake relief in village Bhavpur Vela, Mote rela,
Devgarh & Mota Barar of Malia Block Distt. Rajkot
44. National Enviroment Awareness campaign from 25-29 May 2001.
45. Swa Shakti programme for women empowerment in Block
46. Awareness railly against Female Foeticide on 12 Jan.2003
47. Haryana State Water Awareness Yatra from 19 to 22
48. Voter awareness campaign fron 27-30th March in
Earthquake Relief Camps during Dec. 2004 in Village
Chinnkudi, Chimnamedu,Pudukupam&Medthukupam Of Nagai
50. National Environment Awareness Compaign in March 2005.
51. Jammu Kashmir earthquake relief campaign Oct. 2005.
52. 6 Free Eye Operation Camps in Jhojhu Kalan, Charkhi Dadri,
Badhawana,Kadma during January to March
2006 in Which 293 catract operation conducted.
53. 185 Free
Eye operation camps in Charkhi Dadri & villages of
Distt. Bhiwani & Mohindergarh
in which 1110 cataract operation
conducted during 2006-07.
Free Eye Camps organised
by Gramin Vikas Mandal